Effective Date: January 01, 2018
Your privacy is very important to us. Please read below to see how Get Set Run handles information. Before you get to the details, here are a few of our fundamental privacy principles:
- Your privacy is critically important to us and we handle your information accordingly.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone without your consent except to comply with the law, develop our products and services, or protect our rights.
- Information you upload or post to Get Set Run may be seen by others depending on your privacy settings.
- We aggregate and de-identify information about our members to use for business purposes
- We give you several ways to control the privacy of your personal information and are continuously working to enhance privacy options available to you.
Terms of Service
Information Get Set Run Collects
How Information is Collected and Stored
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Collection from Children
How Get Set Run Uses Information
How Information is Shared
Sharing Information and Activities
Publicly Available Information
Third Party Business via API or Other Integrations
Sharing within Get Set Run
Affiliates and Acquirors of our Business or Assets
Aggregated and De-Identified Information
How We Protect Information
How to Modify Privacy Settings
How to Opt Out or Adjust Notification and Email Preferences
Updating Account Information
Deleting Information and Deactivation of Accounts
Other Get Set Run Sites
United States Operation
Retention of Information
©2018Get Set Run